Due to the ongoing pandemic we are offering our 300-Hr Advanced Training Online
If you have been wanting to deepen your practice, knowledge, and experience of yoga, this training offers the perfect opportunity.
Come explore the deeper dimensions of what it means to be a teacher and to serve as torchbearers of light for the rest of the world.
This Training is for YOU...
- If you are interested in continuing education and/or profound study in an area of interest. If you wanted to go more deeply into pranayama or meditation those select modules could be taken.
- If you desire a 300-HR certification in the RBY system. All 5 can be taken at your own pace. Once all modules are completed you will receive a RBY 300-HR Yoga Alliance Certification. (Requires 200-HR certification for eligibility.)
These modules are open to any student with a sincere desire to learn and grow.
Students can elect to take any of the modules in any order to deepen their knowledge in the areas of interest to them. Each module includes a deeper look at the subtler aspects within the practice of yoga. They are designed to take your practice and teaching to new levels of effectiveness and power. Each module offers 60 hours of continuing education and/or certification in the RBY 300-HR YTT.
April 3-10, 2021
Prana & Pranayama
Early Bird Offer: $900 USD (ends March 3)
An in-depth look at prana (lifeforce) and pranayama (control of the breath). It is an immersion into the practice and experience of enlivening, directing, and stabilizing prana through the breath and body. The breath’s power and gifts cannot be underestimated. It unlocks life force, vitality and healing power. The breath is the link that connects the mind, body and spirit. By directing the flow of breath, so too, can we direct the mind and gain deeper understanding and true freedom in this life.
“As the breath, so the mind.”
May 23-30, 2021
Meditation & the Mind
Early Bird Offer: $900 USD (ends May 7)
An in-depth look at the yogic model of the mind and the practice and application of meditation. The purpose of this immersion is to light the fire of your inner inquiry, to help you establish and deepen a meditation practice, overcome inner resistance, and discover the joy and infinite opportunities that exist when you gain access to the higher mind. Become more skillful in decision making. Awaken to higher wisdom and creativity. Learn a variety of meditation techniques and their purpose. Apply these ideas and principles of mediation in your own practice, life and teaching.
July 10-17, 2021
Kriya, Flow & The Art of Teaching
Early Bird Offer: $900 USD
The purpose of kriya is to transform your whole life into a continuous expression of joy, bliss and wisdom. It is a methodology used to create lasting transformation: through provoking somatic experience, releasing old attachments, strengthening the nervous system, shifting mental patterns and expanding awareness.
This module will illuminate the different lineages and practices of kriya and offer you an understanding of the how and why they work. Emphasis is placed on learning how to translate and connect to the subtleties of your own experience.
Early Bird Offer: $900 USD (opens July 4th)
This module is designed to help you develop effectiveness in every area of life, is for yogis interested in leadership, self-mastery and skill in action.
Using the Bhagavad Gita as a guide, we will explore the powerful concept of Dharma (your unique path) as it relates to your intentions, decisions, relationships and life. This is one of the central texts of the yoga tradition and is as relevant to these times as the era in which it was written thousands of years ago.
“Establish yourself in yoga and then then take radical action." This is an invitation to build your awareness and walk your path of destiny as a teacher and leader.
Mantra & The Yoga of Sound
Early Bird Offer: $900 USD
In this course, you will experience the teachings of yoga as seen through the lens of sound, word and vibration. We incorporate all elements of yoga practice – Asana, Kriya, Mudra and Meditation – all from a foundation of Naad Yoga. You will learn how to incorporate mantras into your practice and teaching. You will know firsthand the benefits that come from working with particular mantras as well as understand the meaning and effects of a wide array of mantras from several different traditions.
Each Module Is Broken Down As Follows...
- 8 days
- 1-hour personal sadhana (pre-recorded)
- 3-hour morning lecture/practice (live)
- 2-hour afternoon workshop (live)
- 12 hours of required home study
- 90-day committed 31-minute sadhana
- Daily Live Zoom Classes with Kia Miller
IMPORTANT NOTES: All classes are recorded for those in different time zones. We ask that you take as many classes as you can LIVE so you can stay in the flow of the teachings.
6:00AM - 7:00AM
9:00AM - 10:00AM
10:15AM - 12:15PM
3:30PM - 5:30PM
What You Will Receive
- A world class training delivered in the comfort of your home!
- A teacher training portal where all recorded live streams will be available to watch ANY time
- LIVE Zoom sessions with Kia that will include lectures, yoga classes and interactive workshops
- Interactive Q&A Sessions with Kia throughout the training to support the learning process
- Private RBY Community Portal to foster friendships with fellow participants from all over the world!
- Certificate of completion for each 60-HR module
- Comprehensive training manual and digital downloads of practices
- BONUS! Access to all the materials shared in the course portal for 4 months
Live stream sessions are recorded and made available in our training portal for anytime viewing!
To receive certification, students must complete all classes, homework, assignments and a 90-day sadhana.
A Training for YOU
- You have always wanted to do a training with Kia but were unable to attend
- You desire to immerse yourself in a rich transformative study of yoga
- You are interested in a holistic, effective and approachable system of yoga
- You are seeking a 300-HR Yoga Alliance Certificate
- You desire to be a powerful and authentic teacher backed by lineage, wisdom and experience
- You are already a certified teacher but wish to incorporate the RBY practices into your classes
- You are interested in the Radiant Body Yoga integrated approach which includes Hatha, Vinyasa, Kundalini, Kriya, Pranayama - Powerful Breathwork, Mantra, Yoga Nidra & Meditation
A Message From Kia Miller
This teacher training is the culmination of 30 years of study, thousands of hours of training, tens of thousands of hours of practice. It has been honed over the last 10 years to provide the most effective, cutting edge, transformational curriculum available. We are committed to supporting you on this journey of personal transformation and developing your capacities as a teacher and torchbearer of light.
The Power of Radiant Body Yoga
The transformational possibilities of Kundalini Yoga. The challenging & technical precision of Ashtanga and lyengar Yoga. The power of Conscious Breath, Mantra and Meditation The cultivation of awareness and connection. The Radiant Body orientation toward healing and personal evolution.
Living with respect, love, and excellence.