RADIANT BODY YOGA RETREAT
NURTURE THE INNER LIGHT RETREAT
OCTOBER 9 - 13, 2022
ZION NATIONAL PARK, UTAH
Something special unfolds when we take space from the habits and rituals of life, take stock of who we are, where we are headed and who we want to be in the process.
This retreat offers an opportunity for 25 advanced practitioners to come together in a retreat format to immerse in the transformational potential of Radiant Body Yoga. It is available only to students who have attended one or more of the RBY retreats or training modules (online or in person). This extraordinary 4-day retreat is held in the heart of Zion National Park surrounded by Nature’s glory and inspiration.
This retreat evolved to fill the request of so many to go deeper into practice, to reach the next level within themselves.
Often, we need community, a teacher, someone who will encourage us to go all in so we can meet our inner resistance and grow so far beyond it that we establish a new level of BEING in the world that serves our inner mission and purpose. This practice driven experience will help you deepen your inner connection, awaken more vital life force energy, and clear the way for your intuitive knowledge to rise to the surface.
THIS RETREAT IS FOR YOU IF...
- You are seeking an opportunity to evolve your practice
- You need time away from your daily responsibilities to focus on your inner journey
- You are interested in nurturing your capacity to be a light for yourself and those around you
- You desire to connect with like-minded yogis who share your passion for self-mastery
- You are ready to be taken out of your comfort zone into a whole new level of awareness
YOU WILL EXPERIENCE...
- Special early morning sadhana practices
- Daily Yoga Practice coupled with inspirational teachings
- Afternoon workshops designed to take you through transformational inner experiences
Expect an all-in schedule from early morning sadhana, morning practice, afternoon workshops, walks, relaxation and evening wisdom talks.
ENROLLMENT IS OPEN!
This is a unique opportunity to come together to practice in a private sanctuary space at the foothills of Zion National Park.