September 1-8, 2023 | Live, Online
This 60-hour training offers an in-depth look at the yogic model of the mind and the practice and application of meditation.
The yoga tradition emphasizes that learning to be still and calm is a universal requirement for the human being. Our normal state of agitation and unrest does not allow us to experience our underlying nature of immense joy and happiness. This joy exists in the present moment once we have learned to release the mind from its tendency to dwell in grooves of its old habit patterns, or imaginations of the future.
The purpose of this immersion is to light the fire of your inner inquiry, to help you establish and deepen a meditation practice, overcome inner resistance, and discover the joy and infinite opportunities that exist when you gain access to the higher mind.
Become more skillful in decision making. Awaken to higher wisdom and creativity. Learn a variety of meditation techniques and their purpose. Apply these ideas and principles of mediation in your own practice, life and teaching.
In this training you will...
- Experience a variety of meditations learning their purpose and application.
- Establish and/or deepen your personal meditation practice.
- Develop an ability to access greater states of clarity, awareness and bliss.
- Navigate your inner and outer worlds with skill and grace.
- Overcome inner resistance.
- Gain profound intuitive wisdom and genuine creativity.
- Apply meditation in your own life and teaching.
This course is open to all serious yoga practitioners as well as those on the path to a 300-HR certification.
- This advanced training module can be adapted to your needs and time frame. Take them to simply deepen your practice, or as Continuing Education Credits or work towards your 300-HR certificate as intensely or as gradually as it suits your schedule and skills.
- This 60-hour module is open to all yoga students who are interested in further study even if they don’t intend to complete a 300-HR certification.
Those seeking a 300-HR Yoga Alliance registered certification must have a 200-HR certificate with RBY or any other registered school and are required to take all 5 modules. There is no time limit. Once all modules are completed you will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-500 level. All 6 Radiant Body Yoga modules can be taken in any order as part of the Radiant Body Yoga 300-HR Teacher Training or separately as desired.
- Comprehensive Online Portal complete with hours of pre-recorded videos
- LIVE Daily Practices, lectures, and workshops with Kia
- LIVE Q&A sessions with Kia
- A private online community to stay connected and get support from Kia and other students on this journey
- Yoga Alliance recognized certification upon successful completion of the training (includes essay and 40-Day Sadhana)
- 1 year supplemental access to the training portal so you can revisit it again and again at your own pace
- $900 – Early Bird ends July 1st, 2023
- $1100 – Cart closes August 21st, 2023
*prices listed in USD.
All sales are final and we do not offer refunds excluding unpredictable circumstances which will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If you decide to withdraw from the training you may transfer any amount paid to a future RBY offering minus a $150 service fee. If the event is cancelled by Radiant Body Yoga due to the state of affairs you will receive a refund minus a $50 service fee.
Please refer to terms for more.