April 20-28, 2024
This 60-HR course presents the practices, principles and philosophies that lead to right action. Kriyas are yoga sets combining posture, breath, mantra, mudra and internal focus. The yogic practice of kriya is designed to awaken us into our highest potential. To engage in kriya is to take an action which supports your personal development and spiritual evolution. Kriya is one of the most important practices for our time. It helps to cut through fear and negativity. It is a vehicle for profound transformation. Kriya literally means “right action”.
Kriyas can be practiced alone, or incorporated into regular classes. When we practice kriya we open to deep levels of presence and relaxation. In this state we access higher awareness and connection to our authentic Self, which is connected to all. Kriya creates lasting transformational experiences and the ability of the teacher to act from a greater sense of Self with developed sensivity and presence.
In this course you will explore the role of a teacher as a catalyst for transformational experiences, and the capacity of the teacher to act from a greater sense of self. This is an invitation to move beyond unconscious patterns and to emerge radiant and present to your uniqueness as an individual and teacher.
- Comprehensive Online Portal complete with hours of pre-recorded videos, recordings, a manual, and more to support your training
- LIVE Daily Practices, lectures, and workshops with Kia
- LIVE Q&A sessions with Kia
- A private online community to stay connected and get support from Kia and other students on this journey
- Yoga Alliance recognized certification upon successful completion of the training (includes essay and 40-Day Sadhana)
- 1 year ongoing access to the training portal so you can revisit it again and again at your own pace
- $900 USD – Early Bird ends March 15th
- $1100 USD
For a two-payment plan, click here.
All sales are final and we do not offer refunds excluding unpredictable circumstances which will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If you decide to withdraw from the training you may transfer any amount paid to a future RBY offering minus a $150 service fee. If the event is cancelled by Radiant Body Yoga due to the state of affairs you will receive a refund minus a $50 service fee.
Please refer to terms for more.