March 14-21, 2024
Sattva Retreat Center, Rishikesh, India
This 60-hour course, designed to help you develop effectiveness in every area of life, is for yogis interested in leadership, self-mastery and skill in action.
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for ONE person in a SHARED double room at the retreat center. To book a private space contact [email protected]. (Subject to availability.)
You will learn and experience powerful practices coupled with timeless wisdom teachings to increase awareness and step into your next level of mastery. You will also develop and maintain a personal sadhana practice designed for your needs at this moment in your life. This practice can form the cornerstone of an extraordinary life.
Using the Bhagavad Gita as a guide, we will explore the powerful concept of Dharma (your unique path) as it relates to your intentions, decisions, relationships and life.
This is one of the central texts of the yoga tradition and is as relevant to these times as the era in which it was written thousands of years ago. This is an invitation to build your awareness and walk your path of destiny as a teacher and leader.
- Awaken greater awareness through the practice of specific kriyas, pranayama and meditations
- Increase awareness of self in relation to inner patterns, habits, relationships and work at large
- Identify your commitments and passions – what you are teaching and modeling for others
- Develop knowledge, skills and perspectives to effectively take your yoga off the mat and into the world
- Refine your natural leadership qualities
- Create a sadhana practice designed to effectively cut through old unconscious momentum and build your presence and capacity to thrive in all areas.
- Apply a newfound awareness to your practice, lifestyle, conscious actions, teaching and ability to positively impact others
These 60-hour modules are open to all yoga students who are interested in further study even if they don’t intend to complete a 300-HR certification.
Our Advanced Training modules can be adapted to your needs and time frame. Take them to simply deepen your practice, or as Continuing Education Credits or work towards your 300-HR certificate as intensely or as gradually as it suits your schedule and skills.
Those seeking a 300-HR Yoga Alliance registered certification must have a 200-HR certificate with RBY or any other registered school and are required to take all 5 modules. There is no time limit. Once all modules are completed you will be able to register with Yoga Alliance at the RYT-500 level.
$2,220 – EARLY BIRD (ends November 1st, 2023)
$2,500 – FULL TUITION
Payment plan available for those requiring financial grace. Please email [email protected] for this option.
- Educational tuition and support from Kia and mentors
- Accommodation in a shared double studio room
- Shared double accommodation at the Sattva Retreat Center
- 3 fresh vegetarian meals per day (breakfast, lunch dinner)
- Ongoing access to a private online group to stay connected with Kia, mentors, and other students on this journey
*For dietary restrictions and requests contact [email protected] as soon as possible.
This does not include flights or travel expenses.
Pay in full before November 1st for the early bird price of $2,220. After, the price will increase to $2,500.
Due to the stringent booking arrangements required by our outside venues, NO REFUNDS will be given within 60 days of the event unless the event is postponed due to circumstances beyond our control, or you must unregister due to COVID-19 related issues or illness.
We highly encourage travel insurance for your event, as this is a big investment, and if weather or other circumstances forbid your arrival we cannot offer refunds unless you or we can refill your space.
- 90-days prior to the start date of the event receive a 50% refund if you cancel.
- 60-days prior to the start day of the event there is no refund or transfer of funds for any reason.
- If you don’t show up to the Event or show up late or leave before the Event is complete, for any reason, no refund will be provided.
Please refer to terms for more.