Radiant Body is a holistic approach to yoga, which has its roots in the ancient Kundalini and Tantric traditions. This path is dedicated to helping people live with greater awareness so they can help others to do the same. The practice offers a potent combination of pranayama, asana, intelligent use of the bandhas and a profound understanding of the subtle body. This includes knowledge of the koshas, kleshas, gunas, visualization, use of kriya, yogic history and philosophy.
MODULE 1: The Foundation of Yoga
The first 100-hour module teaches students the fundamental philosophies and practices of yoga.
THE FOUNDATION OF YOGA TRAINING MODULE INCLUDES
- Exploration of asana, optimal alignment, use of props, risks and benefits
- Western Anatomy – functional anatomy as it relates to yoga practice
- Creating yoga sequences from beginners to advanced
- Hands on adjustments
- Injury prevention and management
- Yogic history, philosophy and the 8 limbs of yoga
- Introduction to pranayama and meditation
- Sanskrit pronunciation
- Developing your voice as a teacher
- Practice teaching groups and individuals
- Strategies for teaching beginners and advanced students
- Sadhana – developing a personal practice
- Yoga for Pregnancy
MODULE 2: The Subtle Body
The second 100-hour module teaches students the fundamental philosophies and subtle energy practices of yoga.
THE SUBTLE BODY TRAINING MODULE INCLUDES
- Chakras, koshas, prana vayus, and nadis
- Bhandas and Kundalini Shakti
- Philosophy – The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Pranayama – Creating balance through the breath
- Mantra – The power and science of chanting
- Kriya and Energy sequencing principles – Generate/ Organize/ Deliver
- Meditation – Functions of the mind and meditation practices
- Ayurveda – The science of optimum health
- Different types of Yoga – Restorative
Early Bird Pricing
$2,950 (Now – August 29th)
*Payment plans available
$3,200 (paid in full)
*Full payment required starting September 1st
Payment plan details:
Payment plans available. Must be paid in full by September 1st 2021. Email [email protected] for payment options.
Sign up early as space is limited.
The tuition is non-refundable, however we understand that unique circumstances arise, if you need to postpone the training, you may defer the funds to the next 200-hour training. It you choose to defer once the training has started there will be a $350 deferment fee.
Please note refunds are made in USD and we are not liable for changes in exchange rates or foreign transaction fees.
By registering for this event you agree to all terms listed in the Radiant Body Yoga Event Agreement.
What People Say about Training with Kia