February 28 - March 7, 2024 | Khajuraho, India
PLEASE NOTE: This listing is for a ONE person in a SHARED four-person co-ed space. For accommodation inquiries contact [email protected].
The Sri Sadhana program is designed for advanced students interested in a deeper study of the tradition of the Himalayan Masters. Our intention is to come together in a spiritually potent environment to build healing life force energy, nurture inner connection, and awaken intuitive insight.
A note from Kia:
"All accommodation is shared. This is a gorgeous 40-acre property with space to roam, beautiful farmland all around, many hang spaces, kitchens to share, shrine, practice space and shade trees. I have personally stayed in a triple while attending an event in Khajuraho and loved it. Sign up early if you wish to stay in a double!"
There are three main activities within this immersion:
- Kriya practices to cleanse and purify your energy
- Personal meditation time within the shrine, developing your inner connection
- Study of the Vedic mantras of Sri Sukta, a cluster of 16 mantras dedicated to the Divine Mother. These awakened mantras empower us to pull the forces of abundance and nurturance toward ourselves so we can experience life’s fullness.
- An opportunity to visit the ancient Khajuraho temple complex built over 1100 years ago
This retreat is for you if:
- If you have been yearning for deep sadhana time, to sit with your Self
- You have an interest in Tantra and studying one the of the key texts (Sri Sukta)
- You want to break set and initiate a new level of inspiration and joy in your life
This intimate retreat is for 35 advanced practitioners. It is available only to students who have attended one or more of the RBY retreats or training modules (online or in person).
Arrival: February 28th after 4pm
Departure: March 7th after 2pm
EARLY BIRD – $2,480
FULL TUITION – $2,680
Payment plan available for those requiring financial grace. Please email [email protected] for this option.
- Educational tuition and support from Kia and mentors
- Accommodation in a shared double studio room
- Lodging at the Khajurago retreat center for 8 days
- 3 fresh vegetarian meals per day (breakfast, lunch dinner)
- Ongoing access to a private online group to stay connected with Kia, mentors, and other students on this journey
*For dietary restrictions and requests contact [email protected] as soon as possible.
This does not include flights or travel expenses.
Pay in full before November 1st for the early bird price of $2,480. After, the price will increase to $2,680.
Due to the stringent booking arrangements required by our outside venues, NO REFUNDS will be given within 60 days of the event unless the event is postponed due to circumstances beyond our control, or you must unregister due to COVID-19 related issues or illness.
We highly encourage travel insurance for your event, as this is a big investment, and if weather or other circumstances forbid your arrival we cannot offer refunds unless you or we can refill your space.
- 90-days prior to the start date of the event receive a 50% refund if you cancel.
- 60-days prior to the start day of the event there is no refund or transfer of funds for any reason.
- If you don’t show up to the Event or show up late or leave before the Event is complete, for any reason, no refund will be provided.
Please refer to terms for more.