Radiant Body is a holistic approach to yoga, which has its roots in the ancient Kundalini and Tantric traditions. This path is dedicated to helping people live with greater awareness so they can help others to do the same. The practice offers a potent combination of pranayama, asana, intelligent use of the bandhas and a profound understanding of the subtle body. This includes knowledge of the koshas, kleshas, gunas, visualization, use of kriya, yogic history and philosophy.
MODULE 1: The Foundation of Yoga
The first 100-hour module teaches students the fundamental philosophies and practices of yoga.
THE FOUNDATION OF YOGA TRAINING MODULE INCLUDES
- Exploration of asana, optimal alignment, use of props, risks and benefits
- Western Anatomy – functional anatomy as it relates to yoga practice
- Creating yoga sequences from beginners to advanced
- Hands on adjustments
- Injury prevention and management
- Yogic history, philosophy and the 8 limbs of yoga
- Introduction to pranayama and meditation
- Sanskrit pronunciation
- Developing your voice as a teacher
- Practice teaching groups and individuals
- Strategies for teaching beginners and advanced students
- Sadhana – developing a personal practice
- Yoga for Pregnancy
MODULE 2: The Subtle Body
The second 100-hour module teaches students the fundamental philosophies and subtle energy practices of yoga.
THE SUBTLE BODY TRAINING MODULE INCLUDES
- Chakras, koshas, prana vayus, and nadis
- Bhandas and Kundalini Shakti
- Philosophy – The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Pranayama – Creating balance through the breath
- Mantra – The power and science of chanting
- Kriya and Energy sequencing principles – Generate/ Organize/ Deliver
- Meditation – Functions of the mind and meditation practices
- Ayurveda – The science of optimum health
- Different types of Yoga – Restorative
EXCLUSIVE Radiant Body Yoga Price – Happening NOW!
$2,700 (Full Price is $3,200)
YOU get this special offer of $500 OFF!
Hurry! This price expires on August 8th
*Must be paid in full by August 8th
Early Bird Pricing
$2,950 (August 8th – August 29th)
*Payment plans available
$3,200 (paid in full)
*Full payment required starting September 1st
Payment plan details:
Payment plans applicable to payments made between August 8th-August 29th.
> A $500 non-refundable deposit is due to secure your spot.
> Payment plan is two payments of $1,225
> The first payment is due on September 1st
> The second payment is due on October 1st.
Sign up early as space is limited. There is a $500 non-refundable deposit due to secure your spot.
Payment plans are available. The remaining balance is due by August 8th in order to receive this exclusive price. The tuition is non-refundable, however we understand that unique circumstances arise, if you need to postpone the training, you may transfer the funds to the next 200-hour training.
What People Say about Training with Kia