Kia Miller | Radiant Body Yoga Event Agreement
We are so excited that you are joining us for a deep dive into the practices of Radiant Body Yoga. There is so much beauty and joy to come from this time spent in the study and experience of these ancient and extremely practical teachings.
Come prepared to awaken a new level of power, inner connection and presence.
Please see below our waiver and contract with you.
See you soon!
Radiant Body Yoga (RBY) Agreement
The purpose of this event Agreement (the “Agreement”) is to communicate mutual expectations during the event (the “Event”).
In exchange for being allowed to participate on the Event, you agree to be bound to the following terms:
- Parties. This Agreement is made between Kia Miller | Radiant Body Yoga LLC (RBY), a limited liability company incorporated in the State of California (“I”,“me” and “my”) and you, the undersigned or person who has electronically agreed to be bound by this agreement (“you” and “your”).
- ONLINE EVENTS: No Refunds. All sales are final and we do not offer refunds. But if you decide to withdraw from the training you may transfer any amount paid to a future RBY offering minus a $150 service fee. If the event is cancelled by Radiant Body Yoga due to the state of affairs you will receive a refund minus a $50 service fee.
- IN-PERSON EVENTS:
- 90-days prior to the start date of the event receive a 50% refund if you cancel.
- 60-days prior to the start day of the event there is no refund or transfer of funds for any reason.
- If you don’t show up to the Event or show up late or leave before the Event is complete, for any reason, no refund will be provided.
- Please review and sign. Schedule “A” Release and Waiver Agreement - must be signed before you are permitted to participate in the Event.
- Online Agreement. You understand that if you are clicking ‘I Agree’ the effect will be the same as if you signed the Agreement by hand, chiefly, you are being bound to all the provisions of the Agreement.
SCHEDULE “A” RELEASE AND WAIVER AGREEMENT
The purpose of this release and waiver (the “Waiver”) is to inform you what activities we’ll be doing together, what the risks are, and have you acknowledge you are healthy enough to participate in the activities.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, UNDERSTAND FULLY, AND ASK QUESTIONS IF ANYTHING IS UNCLEAR. MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND THIS WAIVER.
BY SIGNING, YOU UNDERSTAND YOU ARE SIGNING AWAY YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AND YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS WAIVER.
- Parties. We will refer to Kia Miller | Radiant Body Yoga as “I”, “me” or “my” and we’ll refer to you as “you” or “your.”
- The Activities. You will be participating in different types of activities with me including yoga, kriya, breath work, and meditation. All activities involve the body and breath such as stretching, conditioning the body, and deep breath work.
- Conditioning, yoga poses, breathing, meditation, and the use of props such as blocks, straps, blankets, towels, massage balls, foam rollers, or other equipment provided in my classes.
- The constant throughout all the Activities is that they involve stretching, breath and performing yoga poses.
Inherent Risks. You understand that participating in the Activities has inherent risks, some of which are more obvious than others.
- Affirmation of Health. Before participating in any of the Activities, you agree that you have sought medical advice regarding your ability to safely practice yoga. If you have not sought such advice, you must be certain that your medical and fitness levels are sufficient to participate safely in the Activities. At any point, if you do not feel well, you agree to pause your practice and communicate any problems to me and any other instructors.
- Voluntary Assumption of Risk. You have read this Waiver and understand the risks of participating in the Activities with me. Your signature below and your participation in the Activities with me illustrate your voluntary participation and assumption of the risks of doing so.
- Release, Waiver, and Indemnity. You hereby release Kia Miller | Radiant Body Yoga, its members, executors, employees, contractors, volunteers, representatives, successors, and family members, (the “released parties”), from any claims of loss or damage to your person, or your property, of any nature, however caused including as a result of my negligence, willful misconduct, omissions and/or any action or inaction by me. You agree that these provisions above apply to you, and anyone else who may be able to bring a legal action on your behalf, both now and in the future. If I incur attorney fees in order to enforce this Waiver against you, you agree to reimburse me for the fees.
- General Legal Provisions. Jurisdiction. This Waiver will be governed exclusively by the laws of the State of California. Severability. If any provisions of this Waiver are invalid or unenforceable, the other provisions in this Waiver will remain in full force and effect. Entire Agreement. This Waiver constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and replaces any prior agreements, promises, or commitments. This Waiver may not be amended, changed, or altered except by another written agreement. Headings. The headings used in this Waiver are for stylistic purposes only and none of the content in the headings are intended to be legally binding.
Online Agreement. You understand that if you are clicking ‘I Agree’ the effect will be the same as if you signed the Agreement by hand, chiefly, you are being bound to all the provisions of the Agreement.